Best thing in the world = wholesome breakfast full of protein, good carbs and fruit that keeps you full for what feels like all day long!! In the spirit of #kindOctoberand not eating processed foods (think any junk from a wrapper like chips no effing chips!) So we did some experimenting on protein muffins that will last us a week of breakfast! Enter:
choco blueberry protein muffins!!!
- 3/4 cup of organic almond milk
- 4 Tablespoons of Flax meal
- **This is the equivalent of 3 flax eggs - DISSOLVE this together first before adding other ingredients
- 4 scoops of brown rice protein
- 1 cup of organic non fat goat milk yogurt
- 1 bag of organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of gluten free organic oats
- 4 tablespoons of organic chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Optional for sweetness - add a tablespoon of organic stevia
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes = 6 protein muffin goodness!