LiveFit Day 3 workout in the books!
Helllooo stems! This whole LiveFit challenge is reallyyy making me remember how much I love lifting heavy weights. Takes me back to our good old UCLA softball days.
P.S. Remember our FU Betta Stems Workout? http://www.busybodyfit.com/post/30541936088/f-u-betta-style-stems-workout
Tip of the day: lay down with your legs up on the wall for 15 minutes when you are sore. Get the blood flowing the other direction helps you recover and replenish!
- Leg Press - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
- Leg Extensions - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
- Wide Stance Barbell Squats - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
- Seated Leg Curls (didn’t have machine so I replaced with donkey kicks) - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
- Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
- Seated Calf Raises - 3 sets of 12 with 1 min rest
Recovery shake = Terra’s Whey Organic Chocolate + Coconut Water + Critical Care Matrix
Pumpkin Pie Protein Bars
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup no sugar added Pumpkin puree
- 4 scoops organic vanilla protein powder of choice
- 4 tbs ground flaxseed
- 4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1/4 cup of pecans or walnuts chopped up
Mix everything together. Place in oiled banana bread type pan and bake at 350 degree for 25-35 minutes. Slice in 4 pieces and enjoy!
Eat clean piss glitter beez!
Catch up on beezy reads:
LiveFit Day 1
LiveFit Day 2