I be up in the gym just a working on my fitness. Bump my witnesssss.
Yeah so this bump is happening…
Today’s Workout Jam:
- Hammer Strength Lat Pull - 3 x 10
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown - 3 x 10
- T-bar Row - 3 x 10
- Back Extensions - 3 x 10
- Barbell Curl - 3 x 10
- Incline Dumbbell Curl - 3 x 10
- Alternate Hammer Curl - 3 x 10
Let’s talk Balls. Cookie Dough Protein Balls!
This recipe will blow your mind as it did mine. Mmmm.
I adapted this recipe from one I sawr on the Instagram machine.
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 1 cup gluten free oats (or regular whatever you likey)
- 4 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of xylitol or stevia or natural sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Lots of shakes of Cinammon
- 1.5 cups of garbanzo beans (like a whole can)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of almond butter (or peanut if you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a few drops of liquid stevia or 1 tsp of stevia
Mix up the dry ingredients in one bowl, then the wet in another bowl. Mash up the chickpeas a bit and mix it alll together! Then roll them balls.
This makes 4 big delicious balls. 384 calories-ish. 27 grams of protein. 100 millions grams of yummmm.
Hope you all have a most fabulous day.
x to the ohhh Whitters